Monday, October 02, 2006

It's that time of the year!

Alright, just what I was waiting all year for.... christmas music in OCTOBER. Oh, the humanity!! I am embarking on a national campaign to make playing christmas music any time before December 1st a felony offense. For once, I would be GLAD to support the death penalty for violating this most holy law.

Speaking of time of the year, we are blessed enough this year to have a Friday the 13th in October.. something that won't happen again until 2017. I've always loved October.. it's my favorite month. The season changes, the air is crisp, and autumn colors are prevelant in full force. As a kid, it didn't get much better than more sugar than the law allows and decking out as some random ninja and wielding fiercesome weaponry. But to have a Friday the 13th in October.. wow. So I'm hosting a frag fest and watching classic Friday the 13th movies. I mean, seriously, what better way to celebrate Friday the 13th in October than to kill anything that moves?

So as Friday the 13th rolls around, you better enjoy it because it only happens once every 7 to 11 years in October.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am embarking on a national campaign to make playing christmas music any time before December 1st a felony offense."

I think that's a little drastic, how about anything before Thanksgiving?

Am I invited to the fragfest?

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh yes, the smell of dead flesh in fall.....

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home