Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hawaii in January? Maybe not :(

I have another chance to go to Hawaii again next January. I'm really struggling with the decision, though. My paper featuring the Root Evidence Sampling algorithm was accepted at HICSS, but I don't think that going in January just a few weeks before prelim round 2 is all that smart. I don't know.. I could probably pull it off. I feel really confident about the prelims, but if I miss on one of the exams, that's it for UDel. If I do go to the conference, I'd have to bring all of my study material and study non-stop after and before the various presentations. Let's just hope that my luggage isn't lost!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds risky and that if you did go you probably wouldn't be able to enjoy yourself. I say quit school and go to Hawaii so you can enjoy yourself! :)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home